Believers In Christ Must Prioritize Gospel Evangelization
(Passage: 2 Timothy 4)
The scripture requires Christians to always preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to other people so that they can have an opportunity to be saved. Christians have the mandate to spread the gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ. We must share his message to as many people as possible without holding back.
Christians must prioritize gospel evangelization like Christ himself did. The Son of God received the mandate from God to save the lost souls, and he sacrificed everything he had to fulfill the mission.
Jesus Christ endured and overcame all the challenges that crossed his path for the sake of accomplishing the goal of establishing a salvation pathway for humankind. Christ came to the earth to preach the gospel; he suffered and died for the course. He declared, “Mission accomplished” on the cross. Believers must also follow suit and prioritize gospel evangelization as God required.
Christians have the obligation to extend the gospel light to all people around us, and beyond. Paul challenged Timothy (as well as other Christians throughout the world) to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Paul said,
“I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables” (2 Timothy 4:1-4 KJV).
Gospel Evangelization Is A-Must For Every Christian
Christians have the obligation to prioritize gospel evangelization since we have been commissioned to do so by the scripture. We are commanded to spread the gospel, and we must do so!
No Christian should consider it optional to evangelize the gospel. We are all mandated to do so!
Christians must not hoard the message of the Cross; we must preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone around us!
- Christians must preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to people of every tongue, nation, and tribe. We must preach without giving any preference to people’s religion, race or culture.
- Christians must preach the gospel without reservation!
- Believers must not only preach the gospel when it is convenient. We must also do so when we feel it is not convenient.
- Christians must not preach the gospel to satisfy human feelings. Irrespective of our mood, we must preach the gospel at all times.
It is important to emphasize that a Christian does not need any religion title to qualify for the task of evangelizing the gospel.
Who Is Qualified To Preach The Gospel?
- Every Christian is qualified to preach the gospel.
- A believer must preach whether he or she is a church member, a pastor, a teacher, a deacon, an evangelist, a bishop, a pope, or any other title.
- It is not mandatory that a Christian must have a particular church umbrella to preach the gospel. The motive of gospel evangelism must be to populate the kingdom of God.
- No special tool is needed for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. A person only needs to share his or her bible-based knowledge to other people.
- The gospel message must centralize on encouraging a sinner to repent of his or her sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord. Whosoever takes a step of faith by confessing Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Savior shall be saved.
The scripture declares,
“That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Rom. 10:9-10 NKJV).
Be A True Christ’s Ambassador And Preach The Gospel!
Christians must bear plenty profits for the kingdom of God. To achieve this, we must make a significant effort to step out of our comfort zones. We must preach at a time convenient and at a time not convenient. In short, we must preach the gospel at all times!
God will reward a believer that diligently preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to other people. The bearer of Christ’s good news will receive an imperishable crown of glory in God’s kingdom.
A Christian who hoards the gospel will not be highly esteemed by God! Those who avoid the responsibility of sharing their gospel faith with others and those who sabotage gospel evangelization efforts will meet some unfavorable surprises on the Lord’s day of judgment.
Pray For God’s Enablement To Preach The Gospel
Dear God, please empower me to faithfully preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to all people. Please energize me by the Holy Spirit to proclaim your good news to people of different tongues and tribes. Help me to preach the gospel when convenient and when not convenient. Give me the grace to proclaim your good news on the mountain and in the valley.
Empower me to use my resources to promote your kingdom from coast to coast so that people from all walks of life can come to the light of Jesus’ salvation.
Please help me to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to my neighbors, my friends, and my family so that they can be saved! Help me to maximize every opportunity I have to lead a multitude of people to your kingdom. For in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord I have prayed. Amen.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTER
Tags: bible kjv apk, bible kjv free download, bible kjv offline apk, bible kjv online, bible verse of encouragement today, bible verse today is the day of salvation, christian confidence, courage, evangelism, evangelization, focus on mission, preach gospel, reward of faithfulness, verse of encouragement today, verse of the day today, verse of the today, verse of today in the bible, verse of today kjv
Latest posts by James Taiwo (see all)
- BE WISE AND PROPERLY USE YOUR TONGUE – James - April 15, 2021
- ADAM LOST SALVATION; JESUS REGAINED IT – Genesis - April 8, 2021
- ENEMY WILL PRY ON YOUR SPIRITUAL SENSITIVITY – Luke - March 27, 2021