Everyone will be confronted with a moment to make a vital decision; whatever you do in those moments may have a lasting impact. Therefore, invite God and let him guide you in making an important decision about your life.
To avoid making a costly mistake, let God be a part of your decision-making effort.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your understanding; In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV
Straight to the points about Following God’s Direction:
- Allow God to lead you in the journey of life so that you won’t later regret your decision.
- The task of waiting on God to lead our path may sound difficult, but we can achieve that through practice.
- Waiting on God doesn’t mean you have to be passive; you need to actively invite God into your heart as you ponder on your confronting issues.
- Don’t be passive; let your mind gradually master the practice of consulting God over any life issue (You will get better as you subject your mind to this training)
Waiting on God doesn’t mean you have to be passive; you need to actively invite God into your heart as you ponder on your confronting issues. #issues #mean #inviteClick to tweet
You may not have all the time you want to dilly-dally over an issue before you make a decision; in those moments, emotion runs fast, and you can be pressure to act before you think. So be careful in those moments to avoid making a mistake.
No matter how difficult an issue appears and how pressing, train yourself to always find a moment to consult God for direction.
For example, to exercise the mindfulness of inviting God to your issues, you may pray as follow:
“Dear precious Lord Jesus, please guide my heart so that I don’t make a mistake in the situation I am facing.”
Don’t be surprised that God is your friend; he has listening ears, and he is interested in whatever you have to say!
Feel free to vent your frustration to God; he will hear you!
“God, please, I am under pressure right now; please do not let my emotion cloud my judgment. Instead, please guide my heart and lead me in the right direction to follow.”
Remember: Yield to God’s Direction and Win Always
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTER
Tags: A Wise Career Decision Is Based On Information, Decision Making And The Will Of God Review, Direction From God In The Bible, Direction Of Face Of God, Direction Of God Temple In Home, Direction To God, Following The Leadership Of The Holy Spirit, God's Guidance And Direction, Obedience To God And Leaders, Prayer For Purpose And Direction, Sermon On The Leadership Of The Holy Spirit
Latest posts by James Taiwo (see all)
- ENDURE THE FAITH; EVIL WON’T LAST – Revelation - July 16, 2021
- NO SEGREGATION IN CHRISTIANITY – Acts - June 27, 2021
- YIELD TO GOD’S DIRECTION AND WIN ALWAYS – Proverbs - June 13, 2021