Sinners Will Not Be Opportune To Enjoy God’s Favor
(Passage: Psalm 81)
The talk about sin is no more popular in our contemporary society, but God’s view on the subject remains unchanged. Sin irritates God; God’s children must stay away from it.
The term (Sin) has become trivialized in certain parts of the world. There is a Sin City, where any activity is considered permissible. Meanwhile, God does not joke with sin. The Bible states, “the consequence of sin is death” (Romans 6:23).
Anything that doesn’t fall in line with God’s commandment is a sin. Whoever engages in it is a sinner.
Repentance is the only means to escape the consequence of sin.
Obedience to the commandment of God will always lead to blessings.
- Expect protection is a part of the package to receive by doing the will of God. God will bless us (his children) and deliver us from anything that crosses our path if we do his will.
- God will only perform his great miracles for people that serve him well. (Deliverance wasn’t difficult for God, but he denied Israelites of it because of their persistent sins.)
God said about blessing his children:
“Oh, that my people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in my ways! I would soon subdue their enemies, and turn my hand against their adversaries. The haters of the Lord would pretend submission to Him, but their fate would endure forever. He would have fed them also with the finest of wheat; and with honey from the rock I would have satisfied you” (Psalm 81:13-16).
Sin Is An Unavoidable Term In The Sight of God
Repentance is the key to receiving God’s mercy. We must obey God and do his will to prosper.
A person who refuses to repent from his unrighteousness is considered an unrepentant sinner that will face God’s judgment in the end.
While repentant sinners will obtain God’s mercy, the unrepentant sinners will not have a place in his presence. They will become an outcast; miss God’s kingdom, and only qualify for hell.
People who persist in their evil ways will have many benefits to lose in the end. They will miss heaven and have their ultimate place in hellfire.
Understand these facts:
- It is advantageous to do the will of God, even though it may first appear unpleasant.
- Also, an act of yielding to the will of God may invite opposition, but the effort to do the will of God will pay in the end.
- Obedient children of God are winners. They will win in every aspect of life.
As Christians, we ought to stay far away from anything negative and evil. We should aim to make life better for everyone and satisfy God. Fear not, God will always be there to help you overcome your limitations to serve him well. Give your all to God, and you will enjoy it in the end. #protectchildren #betterforeveryone #goodforeveryone #kidz #aimClick to tweet
Dear God, please keep me fit to receive your blessing always. Help me to steer clear of sin and walk worthy of your expectations. Keep me within your safe radar so that I can continue to enjoy your grace of peace, protection, and prosperity. Please keep me ever worthy of your benefits! For in the name of Jesus Christ I make my requests. Amen.
Remember: Sin Can Hinder God’s Protection
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTER